- Providing training, product knowledge, direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- Product Management in the pharmaceutical industry has to work with cross-functional teams like medical affairs, learning and development team, R & D team (Research & Development) in the process.
- Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy along with market research and competitor analysis.
- SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- Creating brand inputs for promotion like VA, LBL, Newsletter, flipcharts, or digital campaigns like website or app launch or webinar series, etc.
- Conducting meetings, scientific symposia, CMEs, conferences, and ensuring brand visibility in the target audience segment of the pharmaceutical industry, which are healthcare professionals and hospitals.
- Motivating sales team members by organizing training camps, award ceremonies, and recognition programs.
- Product forecasting, new product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
Job Category: Product Marketing team
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi-NCR