- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical team professionals to promote company medications.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff, and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors, and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Researching competitors’ medications and their respective market performances.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk with customers on the sales floor or by phone.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing, and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts
- Cold-calling or go door-to-door.
- Prescription generation
- B.Sc / B. Pharma / M.Sc/ M. Pharma (Graduate or Post Graduate)
- Experience (0 Months to 3 Yrs) in a Pharmaceutical company.
- Should be presentable with Good Communication & Presentation skills.
If your profile matches the above requirement and if you are interested in the above opening, kindly email your resume at the earliest as an attachment to [email protected] without changing the subject line.
If any of your friends/colleagues’ profile matches the above requirement, kindly suggest them to apply.
Contact Person: HR Department
Mobile No: 9311382870/8810226562
Mail ID: [email protected]
Salary;- Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- p.m (CTC)
POSITION: 10 each
LOCATION:- NORTH DELHI, SOUTH DELHI, WEST DELHI, NORTH-EAST DELHI,