- Prepare CTD, ACTD Dossiers and file regulatory submissions
- Perform assessments of new or revised products
- Manage complaint documentation (including investigation and
- Respond to inquiries from regulatory bodies
- Should be technically well versed with requirements for medicines with fare knowledge about medicines, food supplement,
- To Coordinate with relevant department for arranging documents
- To prepare / compile dossier for allocated products / countries
- To coordinate with account department for handling Local FDA fees / transfer of amount for legalization etc
- To coordinate with courier agency for dispatches of dossier /samples
- To make timely entries of submissions / dispatches
Qualifications : A bachelor’s degree in B. Pharma
Fresher and Experienced with (6 months to 3 yrs) both can apply.
Excellent communication skills
Should be aware about Microsoft office [word / Excel/ PPT] – Good in data management
If your profile matches the above requirement and if you are interested in the above opening, kindly email your resume at the earliest as attachment to [email protected] without changing the subject line.
If any of your friends / colleagues profile matches the above requirement, kindly suggest them to apply.
Contact Person: HR
Mobile No: 9311382870/8810226562
Mail ID: [email protected]
Salary :- 13,000/- to 25,000/-
Position :- 2
Location :- Noida